Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wilson the puppy

Today I brought my new six week old labroudor puppy called Wilson to room 3 to show the class. Ms Matthews had a great idea that we could keep him in the classroom for the whole day so we can test him out to see if having a class pet is ideal. So I went and asked Mr Taylor and he said yes. My mum went and got his cage and food. When he arrived back at school he had a little sleep and then me and Jessie took him out for a play. He really loved going outside. We took him to the sandpit, field, tennis court and play ground. Room 3 loved having Wilson at school.

By Maddy.p

6 comments:

  1. hey i think that is so cool that you did that i will have to ask my teacher if we can do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool and cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 3!
    It sounds like you had lots of fun with Wilson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi room 3 we had ms Fothergills kitten Falkor in the class she was so cute . FalKaw did a little piddle

    Laura M
    room 12
    Raumati Beach School
    Raumati beach
    new zealand

    ReplyDelete
  5. laura bracken johnsMarch 5, 2012 at 7:21 PM

    hi room 3 the dog is cool!

    ReplyDelete